HDR (High Dynamic Range) Multi-view Front View Camera
This all-new HDR front-view camera system ensures safe parking with super-sharp images and rich detail, as well as touch-sensitive controls.
Thanks to HDR technology, the image quality is now much better than conventional cameras - all for easier maneuvering and security.
The wide viewing angle ensures better visibility when coming out of 'dark' corners. Especially useful for SUVs, minibuses, or trucks.
There are 3 different views to choose from.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Frontview Image
- Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Multi View Angle Selection: Panorama View [Panorama], Ground View [Top], Corner View [Corner]
- Normal Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 26.1mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 1m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 3m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16: 9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4 "Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 16: 9
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 720 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens: Focal Length: f = 1.27mm
- Lens: Brightness: F = 1: 1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180 °, Vertical = 70 °
- S / N Ratio: 41 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 41g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)