HDR (High Dynamic Range) Reversing camera with "Direct Camera" connection
Thanks to HDR technology, the image quality is now much better than conventional cameras - all for easier maneuvering and security.
A reversing camera is a good way to improve your parking skills and reverse safely. When reversing, the camera activates automatically.
These cameras are very small, so they are extremely easy to install and do not interfere with the car's appearance.
Works with all Alpine devices with "Direct Camera" input.
- Rearview Image
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6x 23.6x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10.5m
- Power Requirement: 6.0 V.DC
- Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Weight Camera: 27g (including cable)
- Output Image: Mirror Image, Composite Video (NTSC Color Signal System)
- Image Output: 1 Vp-p (75 Ohms)
- Image Sensor: 1 / 3.7 inch CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4: 3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 0.3 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f = 1.34mm
- Lens Brightness: F = 1: 2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 131 °, Vertical = 103 °
- S / N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5 to 100klx